Dr. Cyra graduated in the top 10% of his class from Marquette University School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1978. As a child, Dr Cyra spent many summers with his family in the Lakeland area and developed a love for the natural beauty and outdoor recreation possibilities of the northwoods. He established Lakeland Dental Care in 1980.
In 2015 Dr. Cyra obtained the prestigious title of Master in the College of Sedation Dentistry, recognized by the American Dental Society of
Anesthesiology. Dr. Cyra provides safe and effective IV sedation for those who would otherwise be unable to have dental treatment and for those who wish to have the most comfortable pleasant dental experience.
In 2016 Dr. Cyra became an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. This required demonstrating his knowledge and skill obtained in 25 years of study and experience in implant dentistry to members of the academy through a written exam, case presentations, and an oral exam.
When Dr. Cyra is not at his office, he spends time with his wife Cindy. He enjoys outdoor activities: biking, swimming, waterskiing, snowshoeing, and cross- country skiing.
Professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Central Wisconsin Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
Licenses and certifications include:
- State of Wisconsin Dentistry License
- State of Wisconsin License for Parenteral Sedation
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support - American Heart Association
- Master in the College of Sedation in Dentistry - American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Associate Fellow - American Academy of Implant Dentistry